Choose L2L If You’re Dedicated To Ending Rental Fraud
Ken Lemal, a property owner and real estate investor for 30 years, established Landlord2Landlord® in 1994 to eliminate the problem of tenants easily moving from one property to another leaving unpaid rent and turmoil in their communities. “We developed a network that handles millions of requests from management corporations every day. In addition to serving these clients, we wanted to act as a resource for the individual property owner. Often, landlords do not have an advocate to support them in choosing the right tenant. Other companies in our business refuse to assist the individual and smaller property managers. We understand the needs of these managers and act as a nationwide system of reporting and processing personal and credit backgrounds. Our mission is to create the largest online community of landlords working together to end rental fraud and to set the highest standards in the industry,” states Lemal.
Implementing the GapStop Concept
The GapStop concept of keeping landlords and managers in constant communication closes the information escape points through which high risk tenants move. In addition to providing reports from the largest credit bureau, the GapStop concept of sharing personal experience with the click of a mouse allows landlords to make the right decision instantly. This eliminates:
- Frustrating 60-day corridor between judgments being awarded and recorded.
- False personal references.
- Lost revenue from disappearing tenants. Our network shows you where they surfaced again.
- Time and effort involved in completing and faxing letters to lenders and other landlords describing your experience with a tenant.
- Leasing to a tenant with an impeccable credit history, but undesirable qualities that could damage your property or place others at risk.
L2L® is dedicated to serving as a comprehensive resource of information that transforms your leasing decision into a matter of yes or “know”.
Join the Landlord2Landlord® network, the fastest growing tenant screening company in the nation, to perform online credit and criminal checks and eliminate renter fraud with comprehensive credit checks, background checks, and criminal background records.